To apply for a OneCard, you must upload a photo online to the LMU MyPhoto portal by following the steps below:
- Access the MyPhoto portal.
- Select “Get Started".
- Enter your 9-digit Banner ID.
- Accept the LMU OneCard terms and conditions.
- Upload a photo that meets the standards of a suitable photo ID image (see below).
- Upload a photo of your government-issued ID card or passport. Once your OneCard is approved, the system will delete your government ID.
We recommend completing this entire process on a mobile device for optimal results. Upon successfully submitting your photo, a confirmation email will be sent to your LLS mail account. A second email will follow within 3 to 5 business days to confirm your photo approval for an LMU OneCard.
Once the OneCard is printed, it will be avialable at the OneCard Office on the LMU Westchester campus for retrieveal.
Please get in touch with the LMU OneCard Office at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have additional questions.
- A color photo taken within the last six months.
- Full face photo must be in direct view (not tilted) with a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open and centered.
- Individual photo only (no group, pet, or family members included).
- Plain white or off-white background required (no patterns, textures, or scenes).
- No hats, earphones, sunglasses, or any other article that may conceal the eyes, obscure your hairline, or cast shadows on your face, except for religious or medical purposes.
- JPEG format of at least 512 x 512 pixels at 300 dpi.
- No photoshopping or photo editing is allowed.
PARKING @ LMU-WC
If you paid for parking at LLS, parking at the LMU Campuses is included but requires registration.
Please click the link below to complete the LMU Westchester Parking Registration Form after you have your OneCard in your possession:
If you do not have parking at LLS, you must be sure to pay the daily rate at the parking kiosks at the LMU Westchester campus.